FLASH 1 s320/player+flash1 block quote block quote end

sábado, 23 de julho de 2016

Re: Email me Back Immidiatly

Dear Sir,

My name is Robert Philip, I would like to present to you a Business Proposition for your consideration. I have the sum funds that belongs to my late client. The aforementioned funds were blocked in suspence Account in England Bank (Europe) pending when a Beneficiary will be appointed by me to claim the said funds.

I am willing and able to make you a Beneficiary to the above mentioned funds for possible claiming and evacuation if you are capable and competent to receive the aforesaid funds herein. Our Sharing Ratio is 50/50. For further details, please provide me you telephone numbers and your private email address. Strict confidentiality must be accorded to this transaction if you are interested.

Yours Respectfully,

Robert Philip,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário